30 Days Return Policy
We have a 30 day return policy. However following conditions must be met for an item to be valid for return.
- Items must be unused and in same condition as received.
- Customer must inform to us via email that he/she wants to return the product.
- Original packing must be intact.
- Buyer must bear the cost of return shipping.
- Custom orders are exempted from returns, meaning they cannot be returned backed. However based on situation buyer may get a discount code for next item.
Returns & Exchanges
- After 30 days of shipment received by customer, we accept Returns & Exchanges for only defective or damaged items.
- For return within 30 days without damage or defect, Please send the item back to us at : 120 Estancia, Irvine, CA 92602.
- For return of a damaged or defective item under 1 year warranty, Please send the item back to : House No. 4D - 8/14, Nazimabad No. 4 - Karachi, Pakistan (PO Box 74600), Contact: +923458291901
- Buyer will bear shipping cost for return item for exchange. We will bear the shipping cost for item sent in exchange for the returned item. Buyer will bear cost of item he/she wants to return only without any exchange.
- Custom orders are exempted from returns. However they may get some discount code( See section Additional Conditions)
- The refund takes place within 2-4 days of arrival of the item at our facility.
- You will be notified via email.
- The funds are refunded to the original source of payment. Please note it might take a couple of days for the funds to appear in your account. Please contact your bank/credit card company as sometimes they take some time to process the funds that are re-funded.
- We refund the amount after deducting our shipping cost.
1 year Warranty
Let us take care of rest
All Alaskan leather products are made with the finest quality leather and hardware with an aim to provide you with products that accompany you a lifetime.
However, In order to cover your `Just In Case` we offer a one year warranty to provide you with peace of mind when making your next Alaskan purchase.
What The Warranty Covers:
- Broken hardware – (locks, rivets, zippers, zip pullers etc.)
- Broken carry handles, straps, pocket flaps etc.
- Torn leather, torn interior (with normal use)
What The Warranty Does Not Covers:
- Natural ageing process of leather.
- Third party alteration.
- Accidental damage to product from outside / To interior due to stored item.
- Personalized/Custom orders
Leave us an email on contact@alaskanleathercompany with clear snaps of damaged part and we will get back to you in 24 – 72 hours.
Or you can also reach us at our customer hotline : (+1) 717-535-6874
Note: Customer will bear the shipping cost of the return.
Current means of payment include :
- Debit or Credit Cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)